DEFINITION In this Release Agreement, the term "Electric biking” shall include all activities, events or services provided, arranged, organized, conducted, sponsored or authorized by the Releasees and shall include, but is not limited to: electric biking; electric bike rental; orientational and instructional courses, seminars and sessions; travel, transport and accommodation; and other such activities, events and services in any way connected with or related to electric biking or the rental of electric biking equipment.
RENTAL AGREEMENT I accept full responsibility for the electric bike equipment rented (“the Equipment”) and agree to pay for any damage to the Equipment and replace the Equipment at full retail value if not returned by the agreed date.
ELECTRIC BIKING SAFETY I acknowledge that I have been advised to wear an approved helmet. I acknowledge that I have been advised to wear a full-face helmet and other protective equipment such as elbow/ forearm and knee/shin armour when free riding or downhilling. Wearing an approved helmet while electric biking is mandatory under BC provincial law. I am aware that electric biking is subject to all applicable municipal and provincial highway traffic regulations. I am familiar with the proper use of the Equipment, including all quick release mechanisms, brakes and gear shifters. I am aware that there are technicians available to answer any questions that I may have as to the proper use of the Equipment. Station E-bike Rental will not provide helmet and I am aware that I have to use my personal helmet.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS I am aware that Electric biking and the rental of Electric biking equipment involves many risks, dangers and hazards including, but not limited to: mechanical failure of the Equipment, loss of balance; difficulty or inability to control one’s speed and direction; variation or steepness in terrain; rapid or uncontrolled acceleration on hills and inclines; variation or changes in the riding surface including rocks, gravel, cliffs, trees, roots, tree stumps, streams and creeks and manmade structures such as bridges, ladders, berms and jumps; changing weather conditions; exposure to temperature extremes or inclement weather; travel or transport to and from the sites used for electric biking; travel on highways and backcountry roads; encounters with domestic and wild animals including dogs, bears and cougars; collision with pedestrians, motor vehicles, and cyclists; becoming lost or separated, from ones party; negligence of other participants; and NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES AND THE MANUFACTUERS AND DISTRIBUTORS AND THEIR STAFF, INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF ELECTRIC BIKING AS A RESULT OF MY USE OF THE EQUIPMENT. I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH ELECTRIC BIKING AND THE RENTAL OF ELECTRIC BIKING EQUIPMENT AND I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT In consideration of the RELEASEES agreeing to rent me Electric biking equipment and permitting my use of their services, equipment and other facilities, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against the RELEASEES AND THE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my participation in electric biking or the use of the Equipment, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES IN RESPECT OF THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, SELECTION, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, INSPECTION, SERVICE OR REPAIR OF THE EQUIPMENT, or in respect of the provision of or the failure to provide any warnings, directions, instructions or guidance as to the use of the Equipment;
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES for any and all liability for any property damage, loss or personal injury to any third party resulting from my participation in Electric biking or my use of the Equipment;
3. This Release Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
4. This Release Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction; and
5. Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within the province of British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that province.
In entering into this Release Agreement I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of participating in Electric biking or my use of the Equipment, other than what is set forth in this Release Agreement. I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT PRIOR TO USE RENTAL SERVICE, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY USING RENTAL SERVICE I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS AND REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
Returns and Refunds
We want to make sure your purchase meets your needs. Please contact our bike experts if you have any questions prior to ordering.
We cannot confirm the price of an item until after you place your order. In the event of a pricing error, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. We will notify you of any cancellations. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Submitting an order does not constitute our acceptance of the order.
Pricing and Availability
We do not display real time stock data on our website. Please contact us to confirm availability.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Station E-Bike Rental and subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Waiver of Liability
I, being above the age of 16 years of age or the parent of a child under the age of 16 years of age, agree to all terms as follows:
- I acknowledge and understand that riding an Electric Bicycle (refered to as "eBike") is a dangerous activity that requires strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and experience for individual riders. I understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person and damages to property and voluntarily assume any and all risk associated with loss, damage or injury while riding these eBikes.
- I am aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability inherent with the specific use of eBikes as well as those inherent risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability. I am aware that the usual risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury and disability increase with inexperience.
- I hereby agree to release and forever discharge Station E-Bike Rental and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf and the manufacturer from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses and attorney fees which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected to my participation or use of the eBikes, use of equipment or property supplied by Station E-Bike Rental or it's parent company or my presence upon the premises, whether or not such claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses are caused by the negligence of the seller, the manufacturer or the distributor. By this AGREEMENT, it is my intention to surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages from Station E-Bike Rental or their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf.
- I hereby certify that I am over the age of 16 years of age. I have carefully read the foregoing and acknowledge that I understand and AGREE to all of the above terms and conditions. I have had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this AGREEMENT and the affect of the same. I am aware that by purchasing this item and sending/remitting payment for it/them, I assume all risk and waive and release certain substantial rights that I may have or possess. I therefore release all liability and waive all rights I may have in regards to my child's activities with the above item(s).
- This Release Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction
- Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within the province of British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that province.
- In entering into this Agreement I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by Station E-Bike Rental with respect to the use of the Equipment, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
This AGREEMENT shall be affecting and binding upon my heirs, agents, personal representatives and assigns.
Legal Status of Products
- I have read this waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement, fully understand it's terms, understand that I am giving up substantial rights by agreeing to this waiver and have brought it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance or gaurantee being made to me. My purchase is to be considered as a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.